1. Start WM Keeper Classic and wait connections with the centre of certification of system;
2. Choose menu point «to Fill up a purse…»;
3. In the appeared dialog box choose a R-purse with which you wish to fill up;
4. In the field "Sum" type any number (the specified sum is necessary for formation of payment documents and it is ignored at use of cards) and press button "Order";
5. As a result there will be an automatic start of a browser. In the page opened by a browser choose the reference «Prepaid card»;
6. On the appeared page specify number of a map and an authorisation code. In the field "purse" check correctness before the purse specified by you and if the purse is not specified or specified incorrectly, specify it. After acknowledgement your map will be authorised, and on the purse chosen by you the sum equal to face value of a map will be enlisted.
1. In a browser, open page «Prepaid card»;
2. On the appeared page in the field "purse" specify number of your purse.
3. Specify number of a map and a code of its authorisation and press button "Fill up" then your map will be authorised, and on the purse specified by you the sum equal to face value of a map will be enlisted.
4. In window WM Keeper Light press to "Update" for display of current balance of purses.
By means of service
Because any WM-card is the electronic digital check of service
Authorisation of WM-cards also is possible from the mobile phones supporting WAP (detailed description).